I finally received my Sephora items that was ordered back on black Friday!
I didn’t actually order that many items but due to lots of samples, I received a lot of products.
I purchased 3 items total:
- (in Candy Floss): It claims to be “an innovative tool that painlessly and easily removes tangles and knots as it works through wet or dry hair”. After coloring my hair multiple times, I noticed it’s more brittle, tangles easily, and prone to breakage. I’ve only tried this brush 1-2 times so far and though hair still falls off as expected, it does seem to detangle a little easier than normal combs I used. I’ll have to use it more to really know if helps. The Original Detangling Hairbrush
- Verb Hair to Go: This is a travel set that includes shampoo, conditioner, leave in mist, and sea salt spray. I’ve been wanting to change my hair regimen due to extreme hair loss. I think my shampoo might be a bit harsh on my damaged hair so I thought a travel set would be perfect to try out. It was in the gifts under $15 and I needed something to fulfill the $50 free shipping hahah.
: The winters are coming and as a dry skinned person, it only gets drier. I’ve been wanting to try this mask for a while now and finally decided to purchase it. Can’t wait to use it! Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask
On to the Samples… I used a code for the Cocktail Hour Classics Sample Bag:
- 2 Fragrances: Gucci Bamboo and Marc Jacobs Mod Noir
- Origins High-Potency Night-A-Mins renewal cream: this is a night cream that helps skin become more radiant which sounds like a must try
- BareMinerals Blemish Remedy Mattifying Prep Gel: I’ve never heard of this product but it seems to be a primer of some sort
Invisiblur Perfecting Shield Broad Spectrum SPF 30: this is a sample of a multiple purpose product. It is suppose to be a antiaging treatment, primer, sun protection.
- Benefit Cosmetics Roller Lash Mascara: I’m actually pretty excited to receive this sample since it’s a very popular mascara that I haven’t tried before.
- Make Up For Ever Artisit Plexi-Glass in 202 – Sweet Pink: the color I received is actually a very pretty sheer color. I haven’t tried it yet but the color is definitely something I prefer.
Intense Therapy Lip Balm: This one I personally didn’t like. I tried it on just once and other than the strong mint smell, it also seems to have a burning/stinging feel on the lips.
- Sephora Bag: as a bonus and part of the offer, I received a little bag with the samples.
And more samples! I received 3 other samples that are separate from the sample bag.
- Bobbi Brown Long-Wear Gel Eyeliner: this sample actually has two different colors of eyeliner and a mini eyeliner brush!
- Chloe Roses De Chloé: Another fragrance but I don’t really mind haha
- Benefit Cosmetics Air Patrol BB Cream Eyelid Primer: this one seems kind of interesting; BB cream + eyelid primer combo?
That’s all for my Sephora Haul; it’s really more of a samples haul though. I have a few more packages from Black Friday that I’m waiting for still; I feel like a shopaholic haha.
Did you purchase a lot on Black Friday too?