Recently, I bought a pack of oil based paint Sharpie and decided I could draw my own “lace” phone case. The case didn’t really look like lace but I liked how it turned out so I’m sharing it here.
What I Used:
– Sharpie (Oil Based Paint) in silver
– Clear Phone Case
– Matte Clear Contact Paper
Time to begin:
1. I started with tracing the shape of my phone case onto the contact paper and then cut it out.
2. Then I printed out a design I liked and trace trace trace.
3. After it dried, I stuck the contact paper on top. This is optional but I wanted to prevent the design from being scratched off.
It was rather a simple process to make this phone case. Now my phone has new clothes to change into, LOL!
Did you change your phone’s clothes yet?