I get bored of my phone cases really easily. As a result I resort to making my own. I have been really obsessed with wall decals lately and decided to make similar patterns. With some white contact paper, I set out to make my own one of a kind phone case.
What I used:
– Con-Tact Brand White Self Adhesive Shelf Liner (any self adhesive would work though)
– Clear Phone Case
– Pencil and Scissors
Let’s get started!
1. I started off with tracing my phone case onto the contact paper(self adhesive) so I could get an idea of how I would want the design on my phone
2. Then, trace or draw in the desired design on the back. I traced mine from this design.
3. The harder part is to actually cut out the design. I made sure that the whole design stayed intact so I could make two phone cases from it.
4. Now peel off the back and stick it on the clear case. All done!
Now I have a one of a kind phone case. If you try it out, let me know how it turns out!